Punjab Institute Of Cardiology - Punjab Institute of Cardiology provides quality tertiary care to heart patients. PIC trains post graduate doctors and paramedics in addition to assisting the rest of the cardiac hospitals in the Punjab. Moreover, it runs awareness campaigns to educate the masses on preventive measures towards heart diseases. It is situated in the very common location of Lahore named jail road.
• Treatment provided by PlC is totally free of cost for poor and entitled patients whereas the private patents are treated at a much lower cost than rest of the private hospitals in town.
• Emergency service is open 24 hours and emergency treatment is totally free for everyone irrespective of their social standing.
• The range of facilities available for comprehensive treatments include a 547 bedded hospital, all relevant diagnostic tests, interventional and operative procedures and intensive cardiac care units.
• PIC has a highly qualified and experienced team of cardiologists and surgeons who are supported by well trained nursing and paramedic staff.
• The hospital has introduced modern management and patient care systems.
• Four of the departments have been ISO certified and the rest will be completed soon.
• PIC manages a well reputed professional journal, Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases, of the projects assigned to the post-graduate fellowship trainees.
The page is based on the basic information about the renowned Punjab Institute of Cardiology. You can access the contact details and consultation timings of the doctors operate in Punjab Institute of Cardiology. You can browse and search for Kidney center, Cancer Hospitals, Children Hospitals, Clinic, Eye Hospitals and General Hospitals in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi and other districts of Pakistan.