• Doctor
  • Hospital
  • Medicines
Find Doctor
Show Advance Search
Find Hospital
Show Advance Search
Find Medicines

Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman

Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman - Sexologist in Lahore. Access the complete contact details of Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman along with the relevant information. You can get appointment of doctor by a phone call or you can visit hospital or clinic on given address. It can facilitate you through to the accurate diagnosis and treatment of the disease. You can get hold of contact details and consultation timings of Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman in Lahore. You can also find here other Sexologist doctors and consultants of the City & Hospital.

Doctor profile picture
Speciality City Qualifications Phone # Send Email
Sexologist Lahore   0092 (42) 35837014 EDIT

Hospital Associations

  • hospital Hameed Latif Hospital
  • time Timing : Mon Tue Wed & Fri ( 7:30pm - 8:30pm )
  • location Main Ferozpur road Opposite “Gaddafi Cricket Stadium” 14- Abu Baker Block New Garden Town, Lahore.
  • iphone +92 42 111 000 043, 042 3586 2623
Available Days
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

More Sexologist in Lahore

Doctor profile picture
Doctor profile picture
Doctor profile picture
MBBS, FCPS (Paeds)
Reviews & Comments
AOA dr sub mein Male infertility jaisi marz mein mubtala hoon Fatima memorial gia pr open mahool mein bayan karne ki himat nai kr saka
  • By: Muh Asif, Form: Chini^t
  • on Sunday, April 4, 2021
Koi faeda hi nae apni problem share krnay ka. kbi Dr sb ny reply main koi suggestion tk nae di kbi.
  • By: Aqeel Ahmad , Form: Lahore
  • on Thursday, March 18, 2021
Sir muje erectile ki problem hai aur mari umer 23 sal hai Ak month bad mari shadi hi kindly muje natural treatmentk bare ma btaen jis ka side effects na hon aur quick recovery kre Thanku
  • By: Buali, Form: Lahore
  • on Saturday, June 23, 2018
Asalam o alaikum sir i have personal problem I want to meet u please send your no.
  • By: Muhammad faysal, Form: Okara
  • on Sunday, May 6, 2018
Aslam0Alikum Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman sahib. I am 24 years old...... Dr . sab meray jarasem connt nahe ho rahay me ek garb ghar ka hu . plz help me sir. Allah pak ap ku jaza dy....
  • By: Mubashar Hussain, Form: Hafizabad
  • on Friday, December 1, 2017
AslamoAlekom sir i am 32 year old meri shadi ko 15 sall ho gy meri 2 betiya hain choti beti 10 year ki ha main ny pory faislabad k dr sy apna ilag karwaya ha par mujy pregnacy nhi hoti ap meri koi madad kary plzzzz mujy ap k rply ka intzar rahy ga boht boht shukriya
  • By: asma imran, Form: faisalabad
  • on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Aslam0Alikum Dr. Khaliq Ul Rehman sahib. I am 21 years old...... Dr . sab ma peer Ahmed muhammad shah shb ka mureed hun peer sab ke kehne per mane four years pehly ap se milny ki kushash ki thi fatima hospital ma.magar ma waha ka mahoul dekh kr sb ke samne baat nai kr paya . aur ma student hun mare pas source b buhat kam thy aur abi b domestic issu ha. plz help me sir. Allah pak ap ku jaza dy....
  • By: Ali, Form: sialkot
  • on Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Doctor sb I am 25 yrs old. I want married but I couldn't performed intercourse. Pls help me in this regards.....
  • By: Adnan, Form: Lahore
  • on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Salaam i am from chichawatni doct sahib mare shadi ko 14 years ho gai hai bt i have no child mare husband ka sperm count bohat kaam hai aur ab mujhe fiborid ho gai hai doct rafiq gujjar nai app ka bataya hai kai app sai consult karian weight bhe gain kar lia hai app sai time mil sakta hai Allah app ko jazai khair dai
  • By: Nuzhat , Form: Chichawatni
  • on Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Doctor sb I married ln march 2017 My wife left me because I couldn't performed intercourse. Pls help me. Wife needs divorce. But I don't want to divorce her.
  • By: Sheikh yasir, Form: Faisalabad
  • on Sunday, May 14, 2017
actully im faceing irragular harmonce periods problem from 2014 n im soo upset i was check dr nahid zamani etc but my cause not slove now im faceing my periods prblm 20 to 22 days😭😭 n my periods stop only for a week tell mai kia kro kia mujy koi infection tu nhi ho gia i like kids or mujy shadi ka bht shok hy
  • By: Hira khan, Form: lahore
  • on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Aoa sir i am 27 years old i am married from 9 months and i have one tests and nill sperm cells but present in tests by the report of biocpsy ...plzz tell me what can i do now ..i am in very tenaion plzzz dr sb advise me
  • By: Harris, Form: Faisalabad
  • on Friday, November 18, 2016
Heloo sir...m waseem m28 years old...m unmerride. ..I have merry next year....but....due to problem. ...I loss my power..Nd erectile dysfunction...I do to doctor ..he check up my all test...but .test r all normal...he give me some medicine....yohimbe ..hicap m...plzzz sir..I request u.....plzzz plzzzz plzzz plzzzzzz. ...tell me correct solutions. ..of my .....this situation. .
  • By: Waseem hayder, Form: Faisalabad
  • on Saturday, July 16, 2016
Hello sir, I m 31 years old and single but now getting married at the end of this month. Sir I m facing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction problem kindly advise me rapid treatment. I will be greatful to u.
  • By: Rehan, Form: Lahore
  • on Thursday, June 30, 2016
Hru I married and have pass six years BT no chiled.I lost one testes in accident.my sperm count is sometime is 35 .45.65 and motility is 35,45,55 .varying .dr sab plz adivce me
  • By: sajid, Form: swat
  • on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Disclaimer: All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information; instead, readers should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The data information and opinions expressed here are believed to be accurate, which is gathered from different sources but might have some errors. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for errors or omissions. Doctors and Hospital officials are not necessarily required to respond or go through this page.